SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR ME?

I'M NOT VERY RELIGIOUS AND FEEL KINDA WEIRD ASKING THIS , BUT I HAVE A FEELING I'M ABOUT TO GO THROUGH SOME TRYING TIMES WITH MY EX- HUSBAND INVOLVING OUR TWO BOYS . IN THE LAST WEEK OR SO I HAVE FELT VERY LOST . I FEEL LIKE MY FUTURE IS BEING TAKEN OUT OF MY HANDS AND I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR PATIENCE AND STRENGTH AS WELL AS THE BEST FOR MY KIDS . I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP IF OTHERS DID TOO ? I'M NOT REALLY SURE HOW THIS WORKS .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• you have my prayers...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Will do!! Wish you well. Try to stay positive that everything will work out.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Just keep on praying and get an easy to read and understand bible....God never gives us more than we can handle just that sometimes it doesnt feel like we are being built up but torn down. He is the way. His mercy and grace will help get you through anything. Our family will certainly pray for you and yours....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm very very similar to you. I wish I knew where a prayer circle was. If you want answer me here and we can set up times to pray for patience and guidance together. The more prayerful the more powerful our thoughts can be maybe. I am thinking of you in your quest. Be strong in how good your are deep inside and that will help guide you. Watch others who's actions and words will guide you. Bless you.
    Anonymous

• I will be praying for you and your kids. I will also pray for your Ex. He may need them to reconsider what he's putting the family through.
    PurpleCristal

Answer by PurpleCristal at 1:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• I added you to my prayer list. A suggestion-- be careful when you pray for patience. When you pray for patience, you're really asking for trials because through them patience is gained.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2009