how do i know if i'm pregnat i'm 16

ok how do i know if i'm pregnat?cuz i do get naziated and my stomach is starting to get tiny belly that kinda looks like i am but how do i know if i am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAmommytoBeE

Answer by CAmommytoBeE at 1:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• go to a local store... cvs, grocery store, walmart, target, pharmacy, and get a pregnancy test... somewhere around $10.00 and go home and take it... read the instructions... but if your too scared to do that call your family doctor, you have rights and they won't tell anyone else, like your parents... in our area we also have a pregnancy care center... you could call someone like that too and they will help you with free tests.... pm me if you need any other advise... i will help as much as possible
    angeldud

Answer by angeldud at 1:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Check in your area for a PRC (pregnancy resource center) they will give you a test for free and council you on all your options. They were so helpful for me when I found out I was pregnant.
    massage_mama

Answer by massage_mama at 1:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hey, my names kylie, im 19 and im pregnant with my first son. The only sure way to kno is by taking a test or going to a clinic so they can test you. The docs use basically the same kinds of test you find in stores tho. I was nervous about finding out..so i waited untill i was 1week past when my period was supose to start. I went to the doc n i was 2 months pregnant! The whole getting sick and belly thing..thos are signs of pregnancy..but so are many other things.Also some just mean your getting your period. I thought i was pregnant many times n i was just gettin my period. Also there is false pregnancy,you just basically think you are so you start to feel like you are. I actually had like nooo syptoms, i did throw up once before i went to the doc. but other than that..nothing. After i got a lil ferther along tho..the sickness kicked in! lol But i kno how you feel..confused!! So if you ever wanna chat i have a site on cafemom you can visite anytime and chat!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• You can take a pregnancy test, although if it is too early, it might not show you are pregnant. You can also get a blood test at your doctor's. I had tried the pregnancy tests, plus got blood drawn at the doctor's so they could double check.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 2:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Take a home test or go to your local health dept. and they will give you one free of cost. And by law they have to keep your visit a secret even from you parents. But find as soon for both your sakes.
    countrymom

Answer by countrymom at 4:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• where is your mother? do you not want to tell her?
    take a home test like all those ladies said but tell you mom!!
    Anonymous