cheating all the proof is at my fingertips.....but...........................

my hubby is cheating again. i have proof that he can just explain away but im not pursuing revealing his secrets because he makes me seem like a neurotic woman. advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Well I would show it to him. So what he makes you seem like a crazy women. Then boot his ass to the curb !!!!!
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If you have absolute proof, theres no way he can talk himself out of that one.The people cheating always make the person they are cheating on feel its their fault, man or woman. They get caught and don't like being caught, so they put the blame elsewhere.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• And that's why you HAVE to show him he cannot walk all over you anymore! Next time he leaves for work or out for the night, I would change the locks on your house (make arrangements in advance with a locksmith!), and have his bags packed by the time he got home.

I'm pretty sure he would have a different attitude. Gather all of your proof together in a folder so you can bring it with you when you see your lawyer!

There's an old saying that goes "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Don't let him make a fool of you! You deserve so much more! ;o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I would kick him out and not show him. Give it to the lawyer youre going to need and have him read it out loud in court as you ask for custody and alimony.

Answer by gemgem at 8:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My SO used to sneak around and see other women. I had one tell me about it. I finally told him that I can't stop him from being with other women but if he insults my intelligence about it by denying it then I'm gone. Mine loves to chase. I am not sure how much he really does with other women but at least we have it out in the open and we get along a lot better. He always comes back to me so I'm ok with it.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Then you need to make a choice--leave or live with his behavior. Remember his behaviors can be deadly to you, as in STDs. Sometimes you just have to get out with the little that is there and tough it out to see the rainbow. I'm so sorry this is happening, but it sounds like you forgave and gave him another chance and he has shown his true colors. It is not about you being crazy, it is about you making a stand for what you need and value in a partner. He can be a good dad, but horrible husband. I hope the new year brings you strength and hope for your self.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• thia post was mine and well ,i confronted him thanks for the advice and although today is our 7th wedding anniversary, im ok. he denied it but i knew he would. its ok tho he didnt make me feel crazy we sat and talked and are hoping this new year brings a nice friendship with it. thanks ladies. he is a good dad and an ok husband but weve had so many problems that the fire is gone for him. he just doesnt want the relationship and although he says hes not cheating i feel he is still searching for a connection with someone else and now he will be free to do so.
    stefirose22

Answer by stefirose22 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• What I would do:

Play it cool. Not say anything to him. BUT... cut him off from sex (I don't want anything penicillin won't cure). I'd hire an attorney, have him served with divorce papers along with COPIES of your "proof" AT HIS JOB. I'd change the locks and set all his belongings out on the lawn the same day he's served.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008