Son screams all day and crys help

my son is 18 months and for the last few weeks all he does anymore is scareams and he crys a lot more. Is anyone else going through this or is just me or have you gone through please help. Im about to go insane.

tinker7407

Asked by tinker7407 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Has he had a cold or anything recently? If he has I would take him to the pediatrician and make sure he doesnt have an ear infection or throat infection that could be causing him pain. If he hasnt had a cold then try giving him motrin, little kids do get headaches and its possible he has one. Beyond that I would still take him in and explain to the pediatrician hes been crying alot and you have tried what you could and see if they have any suggestions.

Answer by gemgem at 8:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• has anything changed in the daily routine? is it at the same time everyday? He may have an ear infection or he may know is able to get you to respond quickly if he cries. Check with his doctor.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Ear infection, or maybe he's getting his molars in? Not sure when that happens, but maybe around your son's age ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My son is going to be 13 months on the 13th and he's been doing that for the last few weeks. He's getting his 2 bottom molars in. One has popped through and the other one is close. I'd check his gums to see if there's any white spots or hard spots.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008