painful uterus help!

I have for a while now been having a pretty painful uterus.. I have had 3 c-sections and my tubes tied.. I had my last section in May of this year along with the tubes tied then as well..

The past 2 days have been much worse pain and tenderness in that area. I don't know what is going on but it hurts very badly. have any of you been though that before? or know whats going on?

MommySteph1011

Asked by MommySteph1011 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Health

• I haven't had a section so can't really answer from a personal perspective but "very bad" pain is never a good sign. You need to call your doctor.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i think you really need to call your doctor. c-section and tubes tied at the same time is normal. but now you are in bad pain. so it could be an infection or just something else. but you need to get checked by your OB. They need to make an ultrasound to check your stomach.

i wish you good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was haveing a lot of pain like that and I had an overian cyst and a bladder infection. I would go to the doc.
    kenziesmom2006

Answer by kenziesmom2006 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2008