2 Not pregnant pregnancy test but still no period, what do you think?

Sarahmarie80

Asked by Sarahmarie80 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i think you didn't give any more details.. and you can still be pregnant and have negative tests.... wait a week do it agian.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I missed mine for 3 months... it was just stress the doctor said... and I told him I didn't think I was any more stressed then usual and he said well think about it for a few... he said I was probably more stress then I realized.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:00 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• GOt a knock at the door and hit enter sorry. I've had a 26 day cycle for the last two months which happens when I'm working out which I've been doing for 4 months. It's usually a 28 day cycle when not working out. Dec 26 was the 26th day. Took a test on Sunday which was the 28th day. Waited a couple days and took one this morning- Dec 31. Both say not pregant. Was having a little bit of cramping in the middle and not at the sides like I usually do when getting my period. Also having some back pain. But my boobs aren't sore and I've had no headaches like I usually do when getting my period. And I'm never late.
    Sarahmarie80

Answer by Sarahmarie80 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• There are 1800545121 things that can cause a missed or very late period. Stressing is only going to make it even later. Chances are you're not pregnant, but if you get to 2-3 weeks late I'd go to the doctor. Anything from stress, weight issues, exercise, hormone issues, health problems, illness, etc can cause a missed or late period. Don't stress. Test again in a week and go to the doc after you're 2-3 weeks late. They'll test you and give you medication to make it start.
    amandae21

Answer by amandae21 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Just coming off of a 40 day cycle with two negative tests, I'd say wait another week and test again.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I just found out I was pregnant monday morning. I am about 7 almost 8 wks and i tested 2 weeks ago and got a negative. I would try again in a week if you still haven't gotten your period. It very well just be stress...
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 10:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Let me clear something up. I'm not stressing over this I'm just wondering. I've been late by 3 or 4 months in college when I was stressed and it's never happened since then which was 9 yrs ago and I had my period every month while planning our wedding for a year. So many people want to blame things on stress and it's not. I'll just call the doc in 2 weeks if it hasn't shown up. Thanks. Not trying to be mean just frustrated with so many people trying to blame things on stress. Thanks amandae21.
    Sarahmarie80

Answer by Sarahmarie80 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• so is your name "sarahmarie80" (which is an empty profile) or "amandae21" which is a different profile entirely?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• You signed it "amandae21" so why did you start a new profile just to ask a question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• oh i see. i thought you signed it that way. dug. sorry. please forgive my misreading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2008