• In the Spotlight:

Any suggestions on Working from Home?

Has anyone out there had a succesful go at working from home? And would anyone like to share.

Cherrytea20

Asked by Cherrytea20 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am successful with my Ameriplan business. Are you looking for a home job or a business? How long have you been looking to work from home? I searched for a long time and there are virtually NO legit and real home jobs out there. That is why I chose a home business. A business takes time and dedication to build but it is so worth it! What do you want for your future? Do you have big dreams or are you just interested in a little extra money? Come chat with me and I think I can help you find what you are looking for! There is something for everyone but it is hard for me to make suggestions for you because I am not ure what exactly it is you are looking for:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes, definately. There are some excellent ideas at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I found a work at home job that has allowed me to quit my day job. I can show you how to do it also, it's free! http://www.howtoearnfastmoney.info/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Do you like to write articles on anything you want? (You do not have to be good at it really.) Here's some sites where you get paid to write articles- I made $325 this month)

Bukisa - Get Paid to Write Articles - Easy and Legit :)

Anonymous

• Anonymous

• I sell candles with Diamond Creek Candle Company; here is my link; check it out; it's free to join and they really have beautfil candles that I haven't seen anywhere else.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I am doing awesome with my candle business. I am with Gold Canyon Candles. Even though the economy is tight right now I am still selling candles left and right. I would love to chat with you more about it if you are interested. You can check out my website also at ~

http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 4:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• We work from home with our computers and telephones. What can Our Team offer you?…

• We give you your own FREE website

• NO Inventory, Collections, Parties or Assembly

• Take advantage of the Home Business Tax Benefits

• Absolutely NO~RISK—90 Day Money Back Guarantee

• WORK AT HOME UNITED can help you succeed!

• For more information GO TO: www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 7:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have been working from home and absolutely love the time flexibility and of course the income!! Let me share with you what I do!!
    Checkout my website at www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have been working from home selling Premier Designs jewelry for almost 7 years now. I would be happy to share more information with you.
    Best wishes!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008