does you mil?

does your mil like the ex wife better or you, the new wife? What makes the ex so special. or does your ex mil like the new wife better than you? What makes the new wife so special?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• MIL didn't like any of BIL/DH's ex's NOR does she like FSIL or Me.(could it be US or HER!?!) Too bad for MIL niether one of us are going anywhere :P. However - MIL LOVES all of the available single women that she "meets" when she goes out bar-hopping with her friends. Basically MIL would LOVE any other women besides me or FSIL.
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My mil likes me alot better then the ex wife. She has seen things that the ex wife has done and she can't stand her one bit. she says if she ever see's her out she will give her a piece of her mind.
    Anonymous