Looking for a bible study

If you are looking for a bible study, I have one going on right now on Obeying husbands. Email me at

halaluyah77@yahoo.com

Modestdresses

Asked by Modestdresses at 11:00 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• OR you could participate in my study:

How to make your husband bend to your will.

or for the unmarried:

How to metaphorically have any man by his nuts

; ) cheers
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• lol was that reply a joke? I certainly hope so. I can't imagine any Christian woman being serious about being manipulative or controlling.
    Anonymous

• Okay OBEY your husband.... what are we women DOGS what we need obedience school now?
    jennifer8585

Answer by jennifer8585 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Obeying husbands. Is GODS order. Women are not Dogs. There must be order in the home. And he put the husband head of the home. It does not make us women any lower. it just means this is how it must be. Pray for your husbands. We are not to lead our husbands. They are to lead us. I just started a group. for these women who would like to study the word together on this subject.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/96865/?created=1
    Modestdresses

Answer by Modestdresses at 11:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2009