am i the only one who enjoyed and looked forward to gaining weight when i was pregnant? And how much did you gain??

LOL i loved going to the doctors to see how much weight i had gained. it was an exciting time for me haha. :)
i gained 50 lbs

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I gained around 60 or 65lbs this last time. I loved my belly getting bigger!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was at first, because I was hoping to keep a few pounds after the baby was born. I gained 50 pounds with my first, and it was just too much for my frame to handle. Then, after, I didn't get to keep any of it! I gained 35 with my second, and again, didn't get to keep any pounds after. I did like seeing my belly get round, but that was about it.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:07 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• with the first i gained 64lbs :0( made me sad
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I didnt want to gain alot. I gained 40 with my first. 60! with my second and 25 with this one and i have 2weeks left.

I was at th dr yesterday and this girl was sitting next to me talkig to her mom. she had to be at least half way doneand she said she had only gained 15 lbs so far then she said she WANTED to gain at least 60 lbs all i could think was you are CRAZY.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I gained about 50 lbs with both girls. I hated it. I actually hated being pregnant, not just because of the weight gain but because it was so uncomfortable.

I'm very petite, so I looked like a bowling ball when I was pregnant. Having DD breasts was nice, though. :)
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 11:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I gained 17lbs with my son but after he was born I lost 25 but then regained 30, so now I'm working it ALL off!!!
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 11:29 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• 135 before baby and 150 after baby. Its hard to lose :(
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:37 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Maybe the first or second time I was pregnant, but then I discovered how hard it is to take it off with each pregnancy.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I gained 42 lbs.

I wouldn't say I enjoyed it.

But I DID enjoy watching it all fall off me after Hunter was born.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have never had the joy of being pregnant or gaining the preggo weight... but I wanted to complain.

I LOVE Seeing preggo bellies. They are beautiful!!! I hate when pregnant women complain about their weight. Its a beautiful thing... Feel blessed that you get to experience it.
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2008