red tip on my 9months penis

The tip of my sons penis is red. His circusmsision has always looked like there was alot of skin left . Why would it be red?

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 1:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• More than likely it has started growing back and is now tearing again. It causes it to get very inflamed and can be painful for him as he gets older. My oldest son went thru this. He is now almost six and his still does it from time to time. It cause as they grow in size it starts to tear it back apart. My doctor told me to take vitamen E oil and rub it on his penis in a downward motion pulling the forskin back gently each time. The vitament e oil causes the skin to hacve more elasticity and makes it easier to come back apart with out inflamation. If like some you are uncomfortable touching your son in that way have your husband do it.
    countrymom

Answer by countrymom at 4:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• simple diaper rash
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 11:44 PM on Jul. 28, 2008