Im about two months excited but maybe bad timing??

I am two months almost. Me and my husband are young but please dont judge i knew that it was gods plan. I always wanted to be a mom. He is right now working on joining the marines. We arent exactly stable but we will be once he signs that contract. I have no insurence yet so i cant afford a doctor...i plan on going to medicaid until military insurence kicks in. but along with that his brother just passed away. his brother was like his best friend. his brother past away about 5 days before his birthday and june 29 ona sunday 2 days before my husbands birthday i found out i was preg. i told him and he was happy but i cant help but feel maybe it came at a wrong time. my mother in law tells me it was mario's (the brother) doing. i try to think its a miracle but i guess i just need some incouragement?

Seretesi

Asked by Seretesi at 1:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well you said it yourself, it is God's plan. God doesn't make mistakes! A child is always a miracle and a blessing no matter what! Just rest in the peace that while you cannot see what is ahead, God knows what he is doing! EVERYTHINg in my life was all wacky when I was pregnant with my daughter, but it was because of the hard times that I became even closer to God and my husband. Use the situations you are in to draw closer to those who love you the most!
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 2:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I agree you said it yourself!!! God doesnt give you anything you cant handle! Even though its hard at times!! You gave your husband an awesome birthday gift :) Congrats and good luck! If you dont get on insurance there is these places, there are pregnancy crisis centers! they give you help and care for free! They are all Volunteer doctors and nurses! they even give you 2 ultrasounds for free! then a small fee after that! Look them up in your area! they are a religious lace so dont be alarmed if you talk about god :) Again good luck and congrats! motherhood is amazing!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• you cant change the timing of things - just like you couldnt change that his brother passed away you cant change that you became pregnant -
    i think it is 2 different subjects - he needs to greive about his brother and celebrate the life he created.
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• On a night you know he IS going to be there. Plan a special night for the two of you and then tell him that you miss him and wish you had more nights like this. He will understand. Also you might think about taking the ex back to court to lower the alimony payments cause their only suppose to take a percentage of his pay based on what his cost of living is.
    countrymom

Answer by countrymom at 4:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• No I think the timing is about perfect. He may have lost a brother, but he is gaining a child. And it may be just what he needs to cope with the loss. His brother will be around when the baby comes I have no doubt. If you are open to the possibility the signs will be there. So sorry for his loss and congrtulations on the pending arrival.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• ITS A BLESSING FROM GOD! AND GOD KNOWS BEST SO THE TIMEING COULDEN'T
    BE BETTER AND IT MIGHT EVEN TAKE AWAY SOME OF THE PAIN FOR HIS MOM LOOKING TO BE A GRANDMA!
    GOD BLESS1
    Anonymous