One more ?

When I go to have my c-section My SO wont be there at night he works nights. And I remember with my other 2 the first night was the hardest. Do you think they would let me best friend stay the night with me sence he would be there. It would still only be one person.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They can't tell you who can stay with you so YES.....bring her along :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I would definetely bring her! I couldn't get out of bed the first night! By all means, have her help!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• The hospital doesn't determine who stays with you --- that's up to you.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes, that is your choice, not theirs. If they make it a big deal, I would throw a fit lol! They have to let in who you want in.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• your hubby isnt going to take off work?! i would have KILLED my hubby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• We should always always have backups for birth partners - you don't even need to tell your ob or hospital who your support is - just bring the person in and say 'this is mary or joe, they're my support'. Try to nurture yourself now to be used to be careful and nurturing to yourself later. It's scary but it's your birth - you rule you make the decisions.
    Anonymous

• Bring all the help you need, I had my first night my two sisters.... the people from the hospital were really nice and let them both stay with me! lol
    =0)
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 12:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008