Pregnant mommies....

Who cannot wait to hit the gym hard core again to get their body back? I never lost all my weight from #1 but now I am on #2 and so motivated to get my figure back....not the round one, of course:)

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 11:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i just had my baby 5 days ago. ofcourse i can't workout yet, but I found out for myself that doing house chorers like hand washing babies clothes in the tub or washing floors can be a reall work out :) its a good introduction before gym
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yes, me too...only 18 weeks pregnant so i really can't do much exercise...but definitely i think once the next baby is born, i'll be chasing one and breastfeeding the other, hopefully that will help me get back to my normal weight.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Oh yes! It is funny I tried to work out after I had my first and it scared him and he would get so upset because he couldn't see me (I did pilates, so I was lying on the floor). This time around I am going more with cardio-type stuff that I can carry the baby and have my toddler involved in. :) Lots of running and walking.
    What sucks is that with my first I had just started losing weight and got pregnant and with my second I was finally getting back to what I was before I got pregnant, when bam! I was pregnant again!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:44 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• im not pregnant i had my son 9 months ago.. and i feel the same way you do... lol maybe someday ahhaaha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 31, 2008