Worried

when i was pregnant my husband and I were fighting alot. i was Severely stressed and upset alot....I delivered 33 weeks early...Maybe this was the cause? Ihad no other medical explanations...also could my baby have been psychologically affected. Please answer if you have any knowledge to share. Thankyou. Her weight has been on target, but since birth has had a smaller head circumference..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe it was the cause, maybe not. But what really matters now is that you have a baby to take care of. So stop stressing about it and enjoy your baby. And I don't think your fighting will have any lasting effects on her.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Your fighting at that age will not cause any lasting effects on her...just don't do it anymore.

And we have no way of knowing what caused your pre-term labor. I went pre-term at 33 weeks, but it was due to work related things, not home stress. So like the first poster said, it could be, it could not be.

All that matters now is that you have your baby, and that is what you need to focus on, not things that happened that you now have no control over.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2008