• In the Spotlight:

Who else has lame plans for the day?

Now that I'm a mommy, I just don't like to go out anymore. Right now I think I'm having my energy surge before I deliver, so I plan on doing all the little cleaning/organizing things I wanted to do before the baby comes. Later on I MIGHT go over to my sisters to watch the ball drop and let the kids play...but that is only if she doesn't decide to go out. Lame. lol.

REMINDER: Make your trip to Goodwill...last chance to make donations you can claim on this years taxes!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We were going to go to a friend's house but we are all sick!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:58 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm going to sit on my butt in front of the computer & tv all day.

Try not to be too jealous.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have to work all day, but we are having friends and their kids over later for a party!
    wonderpetsmom

Answer by wonderpetsmom at 12:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• LOL! My friend called me yesterday and said she felt old because instead of making plans for New Years she was cleaning out closets so she didn't start the year with clutter. She wanted to know if this is lame. My 6 yr old is having 8 girls over for a sleepover, Im excited and hoping they all get along! Not exactly my idea of big plans before I was a mom :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I'm working today and then tonight I'm sleeping lol. My son is 5 months but I don't feel right about leaving or going out. I feel like my time shoudl be with him...so yes, I'm going to be lame :)
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was going out, but my date had to cancel so I will be asleep. Or loading my cds onto my computer.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 12:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I am spending the day doing a TON of laundry, and boxing up what I never have hopes of fitting into again (my size 4's and 5's) and packing random little things (we are moving into a house next month - yay us!)

Tonight we are going to a friends for a potluck (only going for an hour or so) around 8'ish, and after that my SO will be off with the baby at my MIL's house, and I will be off on the plaza with some girlfriends getting my groove thang on. (My daughter is 7 months, so I got to be DD last year for my bf, so he insisted that I go enjoy myself this year. I imagine next year won't be as eventful)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It's hard to do anything "cool" on New Years since having children. So we are staying in....LAME!
    madetobeamom

Answer by madetobeamom at 12:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It's snowing here. Many have cancelled plans. My friends were coming over but have all cancelled. Snow whimps.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• We are going out to a private party at a sports pub my Friend and her Husband own. But last year we sat on the couch with the kids and watched the ball drop at home!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2008