I am looking for anyone who lives in the santa barbara area that can give me advice on the best schools and camps for kids in this area. we are moving there in June and need some help!thanks,earthyogi

California living
Santa Barbara schools
Goleta Schools
Goleta houses for rent
Yoga in Santa barbara

earthyogi

Asked by earthyogi at 11:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2008 in General Parenting

• My best friend lives in Santa Barbara but she doesn't have kids. They are renting a house right now that is probably under 1200 sq feet for $2200. The rent and living is crazy expensive out there.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If you haven't heard about us yet, I would like to introduce The Learningden Infant & Preschool in Santa Barbara. It serves as an extension of your child’s home for over 4 years, applying the Reggio Emila approach to early childhood learning. Our school is a place where children imagine, explore, create and learn with natural materials: clay, real art supplies, and items found in the home.

We are currently up for nomination of The Independent's Local Hero's award. We are an eco-conscious school, and all of our specialist programs are included in our reasonable tuition. We offer yoga, dance, shadow play, outdoor classroom, drama, music and more. Registration is now open. Contact Preschool Director Karin Kelemen, asterskys@yahoo.com 805-683-5801 for a tour today, looking forward to meeting you and your little one. http://www.thelearningden.com/
    Learningden

Answer by Learningden at 6:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2009