Do you ever get Unbearable Skull & Head pain?

I'm A Chronic Migraine Sufferer! But today My head feels Heavy like its collaspsing into my Back & all! It hurts so bad! All my Head hurts! I've had A Skull Fracture, Seperated Sternum, Broken Collarbone, Torn & Pulled Ligaments & all upper injuries! I'm in A Great Deal of pain today! I don't Believe its A migraine! I have A Bad cold & congestion on top of Everything!! I can't Afford medical Care! I'm Stranded at home in pain, Its so Cold out & we're Snowed in! I wonder if anyone has A Clue on any Relief for me!? I got migraines when I was A pregnant Teen! That child turned 29! So I've had NO quality of life since then!! Any Ideas? Suggestions? Good Caring Tips?? Anything will be sincerly appreciated! Thank you! Happy New Year!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Health

• Oh my! It sounds unbearable! I wonder if cold, or hot, would help. Or a vaporizer- and if you don't have one bring water to a boil and use that. Rinsing your sinuses out with warm water with a small bit of salt added may help- sniff it up one nostril at a time and spit it out. How about a heating pad on the back of your neck. Massaging the back of your neck and shoulders. Other than resting in a darkened room, along with taking whatever painkillers you usually take, I don't know what else to suggest. A soak up to your chin in a warm tub?

Answer by Bmat at 12:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If you're congested it could be a sinus infection. When I get them my head feels so heavy, my shoulders hurt, my face hurts, everything just hurts. Take sudafed and lay down, that's all the advice I have. Good luck!
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2008