Interested in working from home selling candles, maybe

Hello ladybugs! I am looking for a candle business to try from home. Do you know of a good one that sells well? Also, do you do parties, sell online, fundraisers, etc... How do you make money selling your candles? Maybe even tell me how much you make if you want to. I am interested. Have a happy and healthy new year! : )

passionmom119

Asked by passionmom119 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Money & Work

• The best thing you can do, IMO is open your own business. It doesn't have to cost a penny. Check out www.stuffformoms.info. Front page. Just go with your own ideas.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• OOOOHHH, Gold Canyon Candles are the BEST, the Worlds Finest to be exact.
    My niece sells them, and could hook you up!

Jamie Butterfield

Gold Canyon Candle Independent Demonstrator

Email: jamie.butterfield@goldcanyon.us

Website: www.mygc.com/jbutterfield

frasermom23

Answer by frasermom23 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Hi, look into Scentsy,its the wickless alternative to candles and they basically sell themselves! Everyone absolutely loves the safety factor, they are affordable and have real quality producsts. The start up fee for the kit costs $99 plus tax and $10 shipping, which you usually make back within the first couple of weeks. You can do fundraisers, fairs, bazaars, home parties, basket (catalog parties) online sales, etc., it's wonderful!! My website is www.scentsy.com/carrieb, check it out and if you're interersted I can email you a business opportunity packet, just pm me with your email address, it's an awesome product and company! Carrie, Independent Scenty Consultant
    Kostadina

Answer by Kostadina at 1:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Hi there; I am a consutlant with DiamondCreek Candles; it's a great company and it's free to sign up. Check out my page and let me know if you need a hand getting started!!!!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I wouldn't think this would be the best time to spend money getting into selling a luxury item. times are tough right now for a lot of people and the first thing to go is this type of stuff. even those who aren't having any trouble are tightening the budget in prepertaion for upcoming financial problems like inflation. good luck whatever you decide, but personally I would run screaming from selling anything that peole don't need.

teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I just sent you a message, just to let you know even though the economy is tight I have been doing awesome with my candle business. I sell Gold Canyon and people are still buying them up left and right. :0)
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 4:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I do not sell candles... I'm with Ameriplan. BUT I do try to buy from other home business owners because I want to support them. IMO, Mia Bella is the best. I did sell candles for Party Lite for a while and HATED it. But that's me. I didn't like doing parties or only earning when I made a sale. If you want candles look in to Mia Bella. IF you want something else... just message me for info about what I do.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I just sent you a message. The economy hasn't put a stop to my candle sales with Mia Bella. Candles are a lifestyle product and people that purchase candles will continue to purchase in the down turn of the economy.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• CANDLES ARE NICE BUT WHEN THE ECONOMY IS DOWN, THEY ARE CONSIDERED A LUXURY. LOOK FOR A BUSINESS THAT HAS CONSUMABLE ITEMS THAT ARE USED EVERY DAY AND PEOPLE WILL SHOP AGAIN MONTH AFTER MONTH. I LOVE SOY LEAD-FREE CANDLES, BUT DON'T BUY THEM EVERY MONTH. IF YOU WANT A CASUAL BIZ, THEN DO CANDLES. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL RESIDUAL INCOME THAT IS INHERITABLE TO YOUR CHILDREN, KEEP LOOKING, THERE ARE LOTS OF BUSINESSES THAT WILL SHOW YOU THIS TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• If Candles is what you want to get involved in then don't let anyone stand in your way. If you are looking to break into the candle business, you want to search for the right business partner. Someone who's not just a recruiter but someone how cares and will take the time to help you succeed.

I am a Diamond Distributor for Scent-Sations, Inc. (Mia Bella Candles)

I am looking for additional team members to partner with. We don't just sign you up and leave you alone.

Take a look at my website. http://www.LoveOurScents.com

There are no monthly sales quotas or mandatory meetings with Scent-Sations. You don't have to do Home Parties or Recruit just to earn. We have monthly cash bonuses as well as a car bonus on 4 advancement levels. If you have any questions or would like to speak with me personally, do not hesitate to give me a call Here is my number.. Toll Free -1-888-836-9193
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 12:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2009