Online Devotional?

I really want to spend more time the God this coming new year. I read my bible (or at least a devotional) ALMOST every day. Does anyone know of a womens devotional that delivers to your inbox? I spend all day on the computer, and it would be WAY easy for me to read one every day if it was just RIGHT THERE.

mmmommy0207

Asked by mmmommy0207 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Crosswalk.com offers various online bible studies. I get one from girl friends in God which is through crosswalk.com or this link. http://www.girlfriendsingod.com/
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I started a group called "Living God's word" We are memorizing a verse per week if that will help. Also, I think www.crosswalk.com may have something like that. Check it out. Also, my church affers a daily devotional www.caeaglerock.com, but I don't know if they send you a devotional through email. I hope this helps.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Proverbs 31 Ministry for women it they deliver and it has a bible verse memorization, story and questions at the end for you.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My group "Christian Wives and Mommies" is getting ready to start a group daily devotional. You should come join! We are still voting on what topic to study, etc.

Also, www.p31ministries.org or dot com......just look up Proverbs 31 Ministries. You can sign up for a free devotional that will be delievered to your inbox every day. Also, I post those devotionals to my group as well.

Also. www.preceptsforlife.org (again, might be .com) has actual VIDEOS you can watch for free that last about 30 minutes. They are very in depth and teach you how to study your Bible inductively. (Going deep into God's word studying the Who, What, When, Where, Why, History, etc).
    proverbsmommy4

Answer by proverbsmommy4 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I am doing a "Through the Bible in a Year" Study on  my Page. You are welcome to join as a Friend  :-)

I post daily passages ...

snowgirl79

Answer by snowgirl79 at 2:59 AM on Jan. 4, 2009