WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET PREGNANT? I HAVE BEEN DOING THE HOME OVULATION KITS FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS AND STILL NOTHING HELP!!!

staciegirl22

Asked by staciegirl22 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• www.healthstatus.com has ovulation calculator and i got pregnant first try
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hi there...my names kylie..I also struggled with getting pregnant, and trust me..i tryed EVERYTHING!! And now im pregnant with my first son. I'll tell you what worked for me n you can see if it works for you :) I basically stopped stressin over it. If you get yourself stressed out about it, it messes up your ovulation days. Just try and relax and have fun. I tryed the home ovulation things to..that didn't work for me, and its costly. I also had sex in the mornings, i herd that was best for the sperm count n everything. N thats it! I just relaxed and had sex in the mornings and waited patientley and it took pri bout a month n it worked! I also ate better. It works differently for some women tho. I kno for sure tho..the best thing to do is to not stress about it.
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• It took us 7 months! As soon as i started exercising and taking my one a days and he started taking zinc pills! we were pregnant soon after! Thats what worked for us!! good luck! :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• HOnestly relax. Now don't think I'm nuts. Me and my husband spent 2 and half years trying for out first son and failing every month. Finally I decided I was unable to have kids and gave up. After crying my eyes out for a week I went back to life as usually no special anythings. We found out 4 mo. later that I was 3 months pregnant. My doctor told me that stress is the no. 1 reason of failed conception. When you are too tense from trying to hard your body isn't open to it. Good luck. I know just how you feel!
    countrymom

Answer by countrymom at 4:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2008