Did anyone happen to see Hoarders last night?

My heart just broke to see those 2 little kids living that way, Even after it was cleaned up the guy still had a Horrible and very dangerous mold problem,, and CPS let the kiddos come back. Isn't dangerous mold enough for someone to force him to move in order to keep his children?

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 9:11 AM on Sep. 12, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Poor kids.

I don't understand hoarders.
    They act like they can't clean.....
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 9:19 AM on Sep. 12, 2011

• I haven't seen it yet but I've got it recorded. However, one of the few things that really gross me out is mold. It just gets EVERYWHERE if you have it and unless you have it professionally removed it just hides. It can be so dangerous that I think it's one of those things that should be a top priority for CPS to keep in mind.
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2011

• I couldn't sleep and watched it ,,,,,Brawnwyn YOU have to watch this episode,, then I really couldn't sleep!
    kimigogo

Comment by kimigogo (original poster) at 9:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2011

• I missed it last night :( ~Amy
    AmyJacobs

Answer by AmyJacobs at 9:32 AM on Sep. 12, 2011

• I'll watch it at lunch time and then maybe the effects will have worn off before bedtime :D
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:46 AM on Sep. 12, 2011

• I've watched a few epidsodes that were disgusting and yes they had kids.. moldy food, bugs, rodents, regular mold, and just garbage piled high as can be.

I know I'm not a clean freak.. I might dust once everyother week to once a month.. and stuff like that, but how hard is it to just pick up, and throw things in the trash when they need to go???

I remember my papa when he was dying.. I'd go ovre and clean his house every six months.. he couldn't do it (emphezyma).. and my uncle did basic chores(cook, dishes, laundry), but never dusted or thing like that.. and my papa was starting to get weird about his things in his house (not wanting to throw things out and the like).. It really got disgusting after a while...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:22 AM on Sep. 12, 2011

• I have only watched once and it was so disturbing, I haven't wanted to see it ever again. Ewwwwww.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2011

• I can't watch that show. I tried, but it just made me very angry.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:33 AM on Sep. 12, 2011