How long should I wait for a call back?

I called about a job yesterday AM. She told me she was taking names and numbers and someone would call me back. So I hung up and waited. By last night, I had heard nothing, so I called her back to see if I should bring a Resume by. She said the owners still weren't there and she would give the information to them when they got in. Today, still nothing so far. I am extremely interested in this job, obviously. So, what do I do... Wait or call again? And how long do I wait? I want them to know I want it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Money & Work

• I usually call back after 2-3 days. And if they give me the run around like theyre giving you, I call back every other day for about a week. After that, I give up and look for something new.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• usually they take names nad numbers for a few weeks.
    I just got a call back for a job that i applied for before I was pregnant. Shocked me. I was like, well considering im 9 months pregnant i dont think id be much help now, lol.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It may be a while.. if they don't call back in 2-3 weeks, i would move on and keep looking.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008