i want to get some kind of explination before i bother the crap out of my docotor

<17 weeks> ok besides not feeling the baby move anymore, last night i had terrible lower back pain, on a scale from 1 to 10 is was like a 7. i have ben having pains in my lower abdomen and i have ben having diahreah. should i call the doctor? or is this a normal thing?

want2bamommy780

Asked by want2bamommy780 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when i wanst able to feel my daughter moving around i wen to the hospital and they told me i was jsut really dehydrated. you can try drinking alot of water and wait about an hour or so and see if can feel your baby moving more activly..good luck
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• it never hurts to call the dr. better to be safe.
    marci2babies

Answer by marci2babies at 1:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• When i started feeling the baby it was about 17 weeks or a little before that, being so small at that age your baby is harder to feel especially if it is your first pregnancy. I am now 21 weeks and the babies kicks are more noticable to me so it might take a while. He/she doesn't have a pattern yet to when they wake or move around so somedays you might not feel him others you do. Im not sure about the abdomen pain i had the same thing and it was horrible they told me it was liagements stretching and Braxton hicks contractions so that i can't help you on. I had diarrhia when i was that far along to. Just drink plenty of fluids so you don't get dehydrated.
    Anonymous

• AT 17 WEEKS U USUALLY DONT FEEL UR BABY MOVE ALL THE TIME CUZ ITS STILL VERY SMALL IM 18 WEEKS AND JST THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN FEELING THE BABY MOVE EVERY DAY BUT AS FAR AS THE LOWER BACK PAIN AND DIARRHEA IM NOT SURE IF THATS NORMAL SO IT DSNT HURT TO CALL UR DOCTOR ITS BETTER TO B SAFE THAN SORRY GOOD LUCK
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I don't know if its normal, but you should call your doctor..... just to make sure that everything is ok. GOOD LUCK =0)
    jcampos

Answer by jcampos at 1:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Why don't you have a nice snack and drink and lay down in a quiet room on your left side. Keep the room nice and dark but try not to doze.

Now, I want you to count the baby's movements in the next hour. If you get a couple, you're fine. The baby is still a tiny little thing and there is plenty of room for him to bounce around without you feeling him
    You are also probably dehydrated, from the diarrhea, which can cause a lot of killer pain in pregnancy, Grab some gatorade and make sure you have enough to drink.
    If this hasn't eased your mind at all, Call your doc. You are paying her!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008