knee pain

I don;t know why but when i kneel down on my right knee I feel a real sharp pain like glass or a piece of rock.I looked and dont see anything their,I dont want to go to the doctors because I have no health insurance,and I'm afriad they will say its nothing, even thought it hurts really bad I try to avoid kneeling at all.Do you know what this could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Health

• Sounds like a joint issue. I would give it some time to see if it goes away. If you have not injured your knee that you know of then it's probably joint or soft tissue issues.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 1:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i have knee problems. and depending on your location on were you live its probably the weather change..going from hto and cold can make your knee born hurt..try a ace knee brace. it will compress your knee and releive pain.
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 1:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If there is truly something in there you might try the pharmacy and ask them. I don't remember the name of it but it's a black sticky tar like substance that has drawing power to draw stuff out that is hard to get out or hard to see. I asked my pharmacist and he knew exactly what it was and it was not expensive. It worked great for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2008