MOTHERLY INSTINCT!!!!!

DID U HAVE A MOTHERLY INSTINCT THAT U WERE HAVIN A BOY OR GIRL? IF SO WERE U RIGHT? IM PREG WITH MY 3RD BABY AND FEEL LIKE ITS A GIRL I DNT KNOW YET IF IT IS BUT I HAD THAT FEELING WITH MY OTHER 2 GIRLS AND I WAS RIGHT

kimmie123

Asked by kimmie123 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its weird but I had absolutely no feeling of girl/boy... I swear I KNEW I was pregnant 2 days after having sex,. And I knew everytime something wasn't right, but absolutely no feeling of gender.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 1:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i am going in for an ultra sound friday to find out the gender and i have a very strong feeling its a boy. idk maybe your right!!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I had this strong feeling that i was having a boy and I am.... This is my second boy... I'm 32 weeks pregnant
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 1:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i started picking out names and outfits the same day the pregnancy test came back positive, i was right every time
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have always been wrong, unfortunately. With my first I swore it was a boy and I was wrong. With my 3rd, I even took clothes for a boy, and it was a girl. I think alot of it had to do with me thinking that there was no way I could have them in order of girl, boy, girl, boy, girl. Lol. But I did!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was 100% off ...I was so convinced it was a boy and out came a baby girl : )
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 1:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I've been able to tell all my friends what they were having and I knew what mine was...I think it was luck
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 1:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• nope, thought it was a boy, had a girl...now pregnant again, hoping for a boy, think it's a girl ... oh gosh, i don't know... i just want one of each.. :)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes. I was not having anything other than a boy with my last two. With the first two, I really didn't know.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I always say I had a 'vision' of my little girl. When I was pregnant but before I had tested positive, I was lying in my bed talking to my husband when I suddenly had this picture of a little girl in my head. I was awake, so it was weird, but since we're both bi-racial, we always wondered what our kid might look like and I could never get a clear picture. Anyway, so this little girl in a pink furry onesie flashed in my mind. She looked just like me but fairer and with lighter hair! Someone else was holding her and she was sort of looking at me. It lasted all of 5 seconds, but I knew after that i was having a girl and I am!
    Anonymous