How do I find out how cafemom members were given new stylish HP TouchSmart computers?

sandijw846

Asked by sandijw846 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Money & Work

• There is a special group you join that allows you to sign up to be "testers" and such of different products. I have one waiting on me which is the Shutterfly. I have to use this product, offered to me for free, before Jan. something or another. I need to get busy....:) You'll have to look around for this group, b/c I can't remember where I signed up...sorry.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 1:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• It's called the Cafemom Influencers Program.
    You can get yourself into it, by going to your profile page, and selecting the EMAIL PREFERENCES. There is a place where you need to allow free stuff from sponsers or something like that!

Here is a link also....
    http://www.cafemom.com/about/influencer_faq.php
    frasermom23

Answer by frasermom23 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• you have no control over what programs they choose you for, however. I joined, and got a bunch of boxes of free cheerios. But there's some moms on here that have gotten gift certificates for Wal-Mart for clothes and what not . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2008