About the how many people have you slept with question...

It seems like almost half the responses were 1. I only know one person who's only had one partner. Do you think people who've only slept with one person are more likely to answer, or are my friends just slutty? LOL

BTW way to go all you ladies who waited for you hubby!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i was wondering the same thing.. i have friends that have slept with alot more than one yet some that have only slept with one or zero!! Eh either way i don't care i just asked that question for the heck of it.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I slept with 5... I am not ashamed of it at all... It's in the past! As long as you aren't sleeping with more than one while in a relationship then You are golden! Who cares how slutty or not so slutty you were in the past.. The past isn't wants important now! and if someone thinkis it's important.. then you may be with the wrong person!
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 1:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Not sure --- guess some could be in denial? LOL I don't know.

I know only one two people (that I'm aware of) that have only been with one person.... and I'm not one of them.

I also don't understand the whole thing about not telling your S/O about it.  I've actually seen some *relationship experts* say that was a definite relationship killer --- that you NEVER tell about your past.  Hell, my husband & I had that discussion about a month into our relationship ---- 12 yrs ago.  LOL  If it's a relationship killer... it's certainly a slow death.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have only slept with ONE man....at a time. lol

Anonymous

• Anon 12:51, that's me..lol.
    I don't think having multiple partners makes someone a slut...assuming they were committed relationships -- at least most of them..lol
    It's different for people.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• lol.. i felt like a whore after reading all those responses..I think it depends on age (older people have usually been married longer and when they were kids it wasnt 'cool' to have sex a lot).. upbringing (how strict your parents were, religion, etc..).. and yes, being too embarassed to admit it when your numbers are high!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have slept with a lot more than just 1 guy, and I am NOT ashamed to admit that!!! That doesn't make me a slut or a whore, in my opinion. If anyone thinks that of me, oh well. I do not live my life for them. My hubby loves the fact that I am so experienced, as prior to me he really wasn't. Lol. I have taught him quite a few new and fun things that he hadn't ever even heard of!! hahaha

Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I've slept with 3 that COUNTED.
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 2:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I honestly feel kind of sorry for women who have only ever slept with their husband. I was married at 26 and got to experience a full single life before settling down with my husband. It was not always pretty, but I had my fill of different men and situations and look back on my wild days fondly. I think I might feel trapped if I had only ever been with my husband and hadn't the chance to be young and uninhibited. Of course, i was always extremely careful, and had very few 'bad' encounters so I was lucky.
    Anonymous

• Yeah...I answered that post anon, but honestly. I think some of them just dont want to admit it, but I dont know anyone who has only had one partner.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2008