So for the past week I have been getting sick at the same time each day lasting for the same amount of time.

I took a pregnancy test and it came back negitive but I am not due for my period until the 25th of this month. Is is possible to have symptoms of pregnancy this early and still have the tests come back negitive?

jaysonsmommy15

Asked by jaysonsmommy15 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you may be testing too early. Wait until a week after your period is due to test.
    jaschem

Answer by jaschem at 2:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I agree with jaschem... thats when i got tested.. 1week after my period was due. N ya, you can have symptoms like right away. You might just be getting signs of your period coming also.
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Yes it is. also you can still have periods after your pregnant. I was two weeks late on my period when my first son showed on a test. A week later I went to the OB and found out I was three months along. I had taken 4 test in the last three months cause I felt strange three said negitive and I was pregnant the whole time.
    countrymom

Answer by countrymom at 4:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• What symptoms are you having?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 5:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I am very sick to my stomach having to throw up but usually dont. I smoke but for the past week have not been able to be around smoke or be able to smoke. I have been very tired and my breasts are super tender
    jaysonsmommy15

Answer by jaysonsmommy15 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Yep. I took a test and it was negative but I just KNEW I was pregnant. Three days later I got a positive. False negatives are always a possibility.
    Tammycakes

Answer by Tammycakes at 7:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2008