My period stopped for a day then started up again?? (TMI) adult content

I have had all sorts of weird things happening the past couple months and I have an appointment but not until the end middle of October and I'm curious if anyone else had something like thins happen.

I have had bleeding between periods for a while. I never thought much of it cuse it was usually close to the day I was suppose to start. This last time it happeneda few days after ovulating. I thought it might have just been from ovulating(even though this has never happened before). But after it stopped I had light bleeding with tiny...I guess you would call them clots? but they were kind of stringy and bright red (Sorry).This happened after every bowel movment. I ended up starting my period. It was/is very unusually light. I say was cuse it stopped for a day and a half. I had normal vaginal discharge. Dh and I even had intercourse. Then this after noon it starts up again, with bright blood.

I know that there is something wrong. I have also broken out in a rash across the top of my body. One I have never seen before and it itches. I also woke up with a cold sore which usually means my body is fighting something.

Any answers are appreciated. I'm just trying to figure something out here, since I have to wait so long to get in to see the DR.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2011 in Health

• My period does that too. I will have it for 2-3 days then it will stop for a day and start back up for another day or two.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2011

• hanks, that is good to hear. Maybe the rest of it will be normal too??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2011