How to find a lawyer that doesn't cost me my whole paycheck

I am trying to find a divorce lawyer that is either very cheap or free. I have tried Legal Services but apparently my abuser has beat me to that avenue and they say they can't represent me because of a conflict of interest. I have put in calls to numerous other agencies Like Mid-East MO. Just got a call from Catholic Legal Services and they are going to let me know if I qualify. Damm shame I make as much money as I do and don't have a dime because I have to pay all the bills he left behind. Can anyone recommend a lawyer in St. Louis, MO who doesn't want both my arms and legs and first born.

emeraldmo1

Asked by emeraldmo1 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Call the local domestic violence shelter. They will hook you up.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Look 4 legal aid online in your area.
    Anonymous