Two years and still nothing..

My son will be two come jan and when i was pregnant i gained 70lbs now remind you before i had him i was 145 after him 210 and i have lost maybe a pound or two.

I try to eat healthy and work out when i actully have time but it's like nothing happens i am getting married next september and i wanna feel good about myself on my wedding day and night..

Anyone have any ideas on maybe a diet or a workout plan that i can fit in my crazy life...

Masonsmomma0107

Asked by Masonsmomma0107 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I use FORM and FIXX. They curb my appitite so I don't over eat and I am sure to get enough nutrients for the day. No drugs, stimulants or herbs. www.skinnymaker.com
    Our bodies just change after having a baby. I was just looking at a pic of myself when I was 17.....I Looked so good!!! And just think....I thought I was fat back then HA! Have a good day!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Have you had your thyroid checked? Get the actual #, don't let them just tell you it's "normal". The guidelines have changed recently, yet some Drs don't recognize that. You can get raw thyroid. I've heard that works REALLY well (as a supplement you can get it OTC, but may have to order it online).

Also, have you looked at the books "Eat This, Not That"? We THOUGHT we were eating healthy, but were we wrong! Some of the results are REALLY surprising. For example: Quaker Natural Granola Oats, Honey & Raisin cereal -- sounds pretty good over Capt Crunch, right? Wrong. 1/2 cup is 420 calories, 6 g fat, & 15 g sugar! Capt Crunch? 3/4 cup is 110 calories, 1.5 g fat, & 12 g sugar. Eating out? Arby's Melt has HALF the calories & 1/3 the fat of the Roasted Turkey & Swiss Sandwich!

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008