How long til I know if I'm pregnant?

Ok, it might be a little soon, but I just had to ask........
Just started "ttc" today, so how long should I wait to take a test to see if it worked??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You should wait until a missed period or five days before your period is supposed to come.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• usually 2-3 weeks after conceiving. sometimes tests can tell you earlier..
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If you know when you ovulate, then 14 days after that. Otherwise, when you miss your period. It is possible to get an accurate test result earlier, but it'll save you a lot of money and heartache if you just wait.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I knew 12 days after ovulating with DD. It depends on how accuratley you know what is going on. In theory you could get a BFO 10dpo. You don't even need to use anything but a dollar store test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jan. 1, 2009