• In the Spotlight:

Why are women so catty?! It's infuriating!

I guess this is a vent........more then a question. But my goodness! Why are some of the women on here so bitchy towards each other?! It's aggrivating. Here we are trying to "connect" to other moms and offer advice, and support and some just lose their minds. Whatever. Also, if your going to ask.........or answer a question...........wouldn't it be wise to clarify where you are coming from rather then assuming EVERYONE is in your head and knows?!

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Don't give them a reaction, that's what they want. Ignore it.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Drama post.
    Anonymous

• I think its b/c they are not face to face with the person ,i bet if you met these people in life they are the most toothfaced people going ,they just get brave when they are on here lol...
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Huh? Is this about a particular question? We (CM mama's) do get up in arms about controversial issues, such as abortion and for some unknown reason breastfeeding. I understand it, it's when one mama acts like what she did makes her a better mama then you because of what you did.

I don't like the holy wars though. I hate the religious zealots who think everyone except them are going to hell.

Did this help?
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 2:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• 2:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 by: Anonymous

I bet you are the type of mama she is talking about.....
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 2:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Because they are sick and sad. Any women who gets her joy and amusement from making others feel bad is miserable herself and should be pitied.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Thank you! I mean, I understand the heated topics and such and people having strong opinions. And that's fine, I just don't get the jumping down other people's throats, especially if you don't clarify what context your speaking.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• They obviously have nothing better to do all day long than to sit on this site and bash. Just ignore them; I do.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I read yesterday a girl wrote something like "if someone on the internet is making you mad its time to shut off the computer" only she worded it better. I agree. People can disagree and put out their opinions and not argue. But people who get upset and give awful bashing answers have problems with their own lives and I chose to laugh at them. God put ignorant people on Earth for my entertainment:) I dont think that people who are TRULY happy with their lives say mean things.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• You're very sad. You have deleted the answers you don't agree with and have left the ones that appease you. I understand now. I guess only your opinion matters. Okay.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008