Have you ever....

slept with someone eles while you where married?Idid it was a mistake it was about 7 years ago and my husband knows all about it.The guy was rich he lived in a diffrent state and he had more money than he knew what to do w/ he flew me aroung the globe and bought me nice things more than my husband could ever wish to do for me. But we made up and now were back together me and dh and have been for 6 years now he's ok w/ everything he's a good man but hard to live w/ at times.Thats the main reason i left to begin with and he screams alot but does not ever hit me so i know i'm better off where i'm at though we have kids now. JUst wanted to know if anything like this happened to you?ok bash away!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• hey at least you enjoyed being lavished for aw hile :) lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Dont feel bad! I have thought about cheating. Never have and wont but dont feel bad. As long as your husband is better now.
    Anonymous

• Nope never happened to me. Dont see how it ever would either.

Answer by gemgem at 2:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I learned at a young age that money doesn't buy happiness, it maybe just took u a later age for the same lesson. Good luck w/marriage!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• No, I haven't. I have my 'freebie' list, but none on the list have made a move lol --- yet.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• your right money does'nt buy happiness but it can get you alot of great stuff!-0p lol....
    Anonymous

• I didn't find a rich man but I did do some traveling and got some nice jewelry and I loved the man and wanted to be with him but found out my hubby had an illness (not life threatening) and realized how much I love him and gave that part of my life up (I felt horrible about it and did confess and he forgave as much as a person can but wish I'd kept the secret now and just had to live with the guilt instead of once in a while being reminded of what I did wrong)
    Anonymous

• I cheated once...I had a relationship with a man I'd known since he and I were in 2nd grade. My marriage was horrible at the time and this man and I fell in love. I was going to leave my husband and start a life with this man when my husband made a 180 degree turn around. He became a whole different person and it improved our life together 1000%. It was so hard to break off the affair, but I did it. I never have told my husband, but sometimes I really want to because I hate having this secret between us.
    Anonymous

• ive realized he is my happiness, i could never be happy with out him.im not a cheater, so no ive never cheated, and money or trips, or jewelry could never replace what i have at home. i could never forgive him, so how could i expect him to forgive me?
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• hey, atleast u told him....people make mistakes and it only gets harder if the relationship is on the rocks...buts its over and done with long ago... i would just forget all about it

and no i have never cheated on my husband.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2008