Jon and Kate plus 8

OK, I know I might be based for saying this but I cannot stand this show. I watched it for the first time the other night and have to say that Kate annoys the hell out of me. The kids are all adorable but she just gets under my skin. The husband seems like a lap dog but at times he gets assertive but she seems to be such a boss lady that I can't stand her. Like when she says to him "Hello" in the nasty voice when she is trying to get his attention; what is her problem? besides the fact that she has 8 kids of course but my god, try to speak to your husband nicely; she seems to always want to be in control. Does anyone else feel like this or am I an outcast now?

Jerseymom1228

Asked by Jerseymom1228 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• a lot of people do. this question is asked ALL the time. fine if you dont like them dont watch it
    Anonymous

• I only watched it the one time to see what all the fuss is about and that was the last time I will watch it; glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about her!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• All I know is I would probably be insane by now if I were her, so I give them credit for all the things they do for their kids. I do not know how they afford it.
    hopemom

Answer by hopemom at 3:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• She didn't used to be so psycho. I used to watch the show. I don't any more. She just gets on my nerves. Poor kids. I don't think having 8 kids is any excuse to be a be-otch.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• They have plenty of money with all the shows that they do and they probably get lots of free stuff too. I wouldn't hae any idea how anyone would be able to afford 8 kids any other way!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I feel sorry for Kate's husband because she is mean spirited towards him. He seems P#ssy whipped.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i absolutely love this show :) but you mean to tell me you never treat your husband bad ever?!? I'm sure if you had cameras following you all the time recording your actions you would look stupid too and drive people crazy :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• That's true krazyash023; if I had cameras around me all the time I would be cranky but they welcomed the cameras into their life. However, there are times when I am not so nice to my husband so I agree with you there.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Not alone, sister! she is the only reason I DONT watch it. She is a royal BIT#%! Kids are all cute and well-manored. The husband puts up with it and doesnt say anything so he doesnt upset her more...because he is the one she takes it out on. I feel bad for him. He is stuck with her. I hope they dont have anymore kids and as soon as they turn 18 he jumps out of that whoorl wind of a life he lives. You can tell his kids and going to work are the only things that make him happy. He tries to make her happy too, she is just impossible.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Having 8 kids was her choice, not the kids choice!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008