Do you hang your clothes up?

Do you hang your clothes up? Leave them in the basket or something else?

I do 2 loads of laundry a day & fold/hang everything up where its sappose to be. Hanging is starting to feel POINTLESS! And Im starting to wonder if Just putting shelves in the closet & folding everything wouldnt be just easier! UGHH.

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Heck yeah. When I was 20, we lived out of a laundry basket or a pile on the floor, but I am going to be 33 this year. Its not really cool anymore...LOL...I also do laundry for 6 people and it would be horrendous having laundry all over the floor. I also buy my girls very nice clothes and I want them taken care of. All the clothes that are not dried get hung up and then I fold socks, undies, jammies and t's. Everything else goes into the closet on a hanger including hubbys uniforms. He has a laundry service for those, thank God. I just don't think I could add that into my laundry. I have to do an average of 2-3 loads a day to keep it all up.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes, i hang and fold and i like doing it because i know it won't get creased.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I do, but i absolutly hate hanging things up. It is so much easier to just fold and put in the drawers or on a shelf. If i had shelf space in my closet, i prob would just fold everything. Ugg, i hate laundry period.
    Anonymous

• OMG NO!!!! i do a load a day and most of the time they end up in a big ass pile on the floor... I hate putting them up... If i could do the clothes and someone else would help put them up that would be awesome... There are two boys and one man in the house and they wouldnt help me if i was on fire... They would rather thow them away as to put them up...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• how about hanging your clothes twice? I do :~) I don't have a dryer, so everything gets hung up on wooden racks. and yes, I put it allllll away when its dry, then do it again tomorrow.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• mine go where ever they go.. lol. sometimes they get put away sometimes they stay in the basket.. it's the last thing to do on my list... so yeah, it doesn't get done much.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• For me personally, I fold clothes as they come out of the dryer. Then whenever my husband gets around to carrying the basket upstairs I put them away in our dressers (hubby shocked me today by not only bringing up the basket but putting away his own clothes!). I don't hang anything. My closet is filled with other stuff and the girls' dresses because they don't have closets of their own.
    All of my clothes are t-shirts, jeans and sweats so nothing needs to be hung. Same with hubby.
    The kids clothes...I wash, dry and toss in a basket. They are responsible for folding and putting away their own clothes. Except the 2yo. Eventually I get around to folding and putting her stuff away.
    I only do laundry once a week (usually on Sunday).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008