im sorry, but its really not that bad, and what did you expect anyway!?

are you THIS upset about not drinking for new years? this seems so extreme to me and pathetic and makes you look bad. (of course only my opinion)

a girl posted this
"being knocked up on new years really sucks.
Can't drink so no point in going out ugh and I'm going to be all alone tonight its going 2 be a bad year I can't stop crying"

are you girls this upset about not drinking and partying your butt off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm not pregnant, but I would gladly trade places with her... I'll have a miracle, and she can have a beer.
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 3:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• This makes me wonder what kind of parent she'll be. I mean, if the thought of not drinking on New Year's gets you THAT upset, then what are you gonna do when the baby is born?!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i agree. pathetic. im not pregnant but im not drinking tonight either and its even my birthday tomorrow! i am a good mom and am going to stay home with my SO and baby and enjoy my night with my family! thats whats important!
    Anonymous

• OMG Iam pregnant for new years too and I am happy not to be drinking... Not that I was really a drinker before. I would like to slap the shit out of her....
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 3:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• people like this should not be parents.. if you can't have a freaking good time without getting sh*tfaced then you should'nt be amother
    Anonymous

• It sounds as though her hormones are causing upset as much as anything. I think the crying is because she feels lonely and left out. I hope she finds something else that she enjoys - watching something on TV perhaps, and thinks about her blessings and feels better.

Answer by Bmat at 3:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Yes, she should get over it and be happy she's having a baby instead of feeling sorry for herself and her lost party. But don't you remember the hormones and mood swings from drinking? I'm guessing she's probably just missing spending time with her friends. Maybe she's lonely and sick of being left alone in the house?
    IsaiahsMommy515

Answer by IsaiahsMommy515 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Pregnancy is a tough change for some people.
    IsaiahsMommy515

• yeah i do remember not being able to drink because im pregnant and im not drinking. i know things matter more than a beer or a shot.
    Anonymous

• That's sad ...but were not in her shoes so your not one to judge her...and neither am I.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 3:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2008