It's that time of year again...............WHAT'S YOUR New Year's Resolutions???

What is your New Year's Resolution and is there anything about 2008 that you regret or were not proud of? Also, did you follow thru with your 2008 resolutions?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i didnt have a 2008 resolution, but this year, i want to lose the weight i gained from being pregnant, plus 10 more. and be a good mommy so far thats all i have :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I did have one last year, and i dont really think there was anything that i regreted, but this year mine is to change my eating habits. I want to eat healthy and try and get my family to do it too, not really a diet just kinda a life style change.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my goal is to be back down to 100 lbs by june.. and in july i(after a wedding i'm in) i would like to try for baby number 2 :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I didnt have a resolution for 08 either but this year it is to have this baby (due in Feb) and lose all my weight from this one and from my first (since I never lost it from #1) I am excited. My husband and I are going to work out together. He quit working out when I got pregnant so he could gain sympathy weight:) Gotta love him! Its hard doing it alone!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I never make them because I never follow through. All I want for the coming year is to be better off financially; nothing crazy; I'm not looking to win the lottery; although it would be awesome. I just want to be comfortable!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My resolution for the New Year is to beat my husband into submission so he does all his honey dos properly as requested the first time not the 100th time I ask.

Anonymous

• I don't usually make resolutions, I never seem to keep them. But for 09, I'm making one....find a job!! I'm going crazy being home all day while the kids are at school and I need to do something productive!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• no i didnt go thru with my 08' res. and for 09' i hope to save a lot of money and lose some weight :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• No more drinking... I find that I usually make an ass out of myself, so I'm giving it up. I might have a casual drink with dinner or something, but I'm not going to drink to get drunk.
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 1:13 PM on Jan. 1, 2009