OK PLEASE BE NICE, I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE TIRED OF SEEING THIS QUESTION

OK I HAVE BEEN TTC NOW FOR ABOUT 2YRS WITH NO LUCK IT HAS BEEN VERY HEARTBREAKING AND WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING BESIDES IN-VITRO AND FERTILITY NOW I THINK THAT I MIGHT BE PREGNANT BUT I DON'T WANNA GET MY HOPES UP TO GET HURT AGAIN... SO HERE WE GO, I HAVE VERY TENDER BREAST AND AM COMPLETELY WIPED OUT,, TO THE POINT WHERE I HAD TO TAKE A NAP EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST WEEK, I'M NOT LATE YET BUT AM A LITTLE QUEASY AROUND 11AM, 4:30PM AND 2AM EVERY DAY LIKE CLOCKWORK FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS.... ANY INPUT AND REMEMBER TRY TO BE KIND

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• only input i have is to take a test when you are late.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• sounds like you could be.. go get a pack of early results digital and take a test if its negative wait a week try again
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• You can take on of the test that you do not have to wait for a missed period butv five days before your period is due. Good luck, Happy New Year and baby dust to you.

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• so true. i took an ept before i was late. get a box that comes with 2 tests so you have an extra. good luck to you.
    Mandey0232

Answer by Mandey0232 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• baby dust!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 4:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Pee on a stick and good luck!
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Best of luck and baby dust to you!!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• lots and lots of baby dust!!!! :)
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I think it's mostly the placebo effect.
    (Physical changes due to emotional belief. --Okay, so that's not the actual definition, but it works.)

You shouldn't have nausea until the third or fourth month, and since you said you haven't missed yet, it doesn't fit.
    Anonymous

• I would just wait and see if you are late. Good luck!!!
    DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2008