Does anyone else get depressed this time of year?

A new year to look forward to, yes, but does anyone ever feel like ugh another year of the same old stuff??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Holidays

• Yep
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Me too, makes me think of all the things I haven't accomplished that I've wanted to.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Sure do . . . . I get more dperessed though because it is so cold and it's that long strecth with no holidays to break it up. I feel like I never get out in the winter because of the weather.
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 3:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I right there with you sue41. It's like gosh I'm going to be 28 and it's like my life hasn't started yet! Hopefully we'll get things on track this year though. My hubby graduates from school - FINALLY!! I want to start going back to school - FINALLY. And we both agreed that this year is the year we pay off our debt, but it's like goodness, it took me 27 years to finally realize what I need and want?!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yes, but try as much as i could to hide it, i do not ant my 4 and 8 yr old remembering this about me.

i didn't have it all the time, only as i got older and times got tougher.
    my2girls0004

Answer by my2girls0004 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I hate new years resolutions. People make a huge deal out of them but by February they are always the same as they were last year. that's why I don't kid myself...lol
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 5:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008