tell me?

i read a post the other day saying that they were banning the sales of used merchandise. what i got from it is like salvation armies and good wills would not be allowed to sell and i would not be allowed to have a yard sale and sell. did i read it wrong is this true and where did you see it cuz my daughter looked it up and we found nothing.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 3:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm pretty sure it was a Florida law. I read it too and the only thing I could find on it was it was in Florida. Hopefully it won't spread across the country!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Where did you read that?
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• it was in a post on here the other day. i don't know where anyone heard it or saw it that is what i am trying to find out.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• jodi are you losing your mind? lol jk. i never heard anything about this
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• no my name isn't Krazyjodi is it i swear i read it on here. and i thought they were crazy and apparently they were cuz we couldn't find it. i just wondered if anyone else had heard about it? go get some cheese lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• jodi - i read about it on here too - but I have no idea where...
    I think it was someone's journal...
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• hahaa.. CHEESE ITS. UGH jodi come on get with it. =) no cheese for me tonight though :( i'm gonna be a good girl.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• wasnt it something about a law being passed to where people couldnt be having garage sales, nor shop at Salvation Army or Goodwill?
    I cant find it...this is really gonna bother me now!! GRRRRR!!
    bduckett0723

Answer by bduckett0723 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I remember seeing it but can't recall what it said. I have also searched the journals and can't find it.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yes bduckett that is what i am talking about i can't find the post either and it is killing me. but i cant find any info on the internet either. and krazy i think i finally got it you don't mean cheese mouse cheese you mean cheeseits right. am right
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008