What do you do to make you feel beauiful?

I take a shower and put this stuff in my hair that makes it fuller i love it, it activates when you blow dry your hair. Then i do the make-up thing and i use this mascara that makes my eyelashes bigger i love that stuff .But thats what makes me feel nice, everyday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like to shave my legs and lotion up everywear, put on some good perfume and give myself a mani and pedi . I always feel so much better
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 3:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• The same, i take long baths, use make-up and always do my hair. My husband buys me new clothes every week as a treat.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• If my nails are painted... That always makes me feel good.. High heels make me feel sexy (in whatever im wearing)...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree when I paint my nails I always feel good about myself, and I always wear makeup that's no question :-)
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 4:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I agree with the heels! I always feel sexy in heels. But on a day to day basis I feel sexy if I have showered and am wearing matching bra and panties. There is just something about knowing that when I take it all off there is something way hotter than my stretched mark covered belly under these clothes, LOL! Oh and make up helps too but I don't always need it, lol!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i feek icky if my feet arent pedi-ed... i dont like make up but i have to take a long shower everyday. i must have cute new undies, i buy them all the time and pitch them just as often. it is weird!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 4:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i do a total pamper session
    long hot shower, shave my legs, baby oil, put on something pretty, do my hair, make up, and paint my nails and toes, and parfume
    i dont do it often cause i take an entire day to myself, but any one of my pamper steps will do it for me most times
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 4:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2008