why does my husband annoy me?

ok is like all the time if he gets close to me i feel like i cant breath. it bothers me that he lays on my side of the bed,if he acts silly,or says something i think is dumb, or even him being here annoys me. i dont know if maybe is cause im a stay home mom so i constantly get affection from my kids so when he gets home i just want to be left alone. quiet, stll, am i weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• Because he is a man! We all have moments like this. Get some you time and you will feel better.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Your not weird.

Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Do you love your husband anymore? do you know how many women would love for their husband to get close to them and enjoy it. getting affection from your kids and affection from him are 2 different things, IMO.Maybe it isn't weird for you but most it would be. Try a little romance and get back why you married him. You didn't marry him for children, did you? They were a bonus.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I feel the same way!! you guys need to have date nights..this has helped us tremendously! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• you need time with no kids once in a while. its very important.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• he annoys you b/c you are stuck looking at the same four walls day in and day out, you need some alone time by yourself you also need some couple time with out any kids
    you could also try marriage counceling
    good luck, momma
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 4:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Eh...mine irritates the crap out of me so if you're weird, so am I.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 4:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My husband gets to me like NO ONE else can, because he's the closest to me than anyone has ever been. I really think that the closer you are to people the more power they have, because you are letting them in. He's probably been let in the deepest of anyone you know (as it should be) so he has the most power... the most power to drive you NUTS but also the most power in giving you joy. My husband makes me the happiest out of everyone else on the planet... but when he pisses me off he can make me MORE MAD than ANYONE!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 5:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• And I definitely understand being burnt out by the time he gets home... being a SAHM is hard work!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 5:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I feel the same way sumtimes.. some weeks im glad hes around then others I wish he would jus go out and do sumthing
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 6:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2008