my six month old quit sleeping through the night!!! any advice how to fix that?? she started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks and about a month ago stopped

she wakes up 3 times a night now. and so far ive tried night time bath... solid foods before bed... swaddling... pacifiers... everything i can think of but im sure someone has to know the secret lol

Sgt.PinksWife

Asked by Sgt.PinksWife at 3:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She may be teething. Sometimes children go through phases where they sleep throught the night and all of a sudden wake up. My five year old still will wake up in the middle of the night. Maybe its due to her growth...does she eat solids yet cause rice or oatmeal may help fill up her tummy before she lays down...hope this helps....
    thetrivetts

Answer by thetrivetts at 9:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Sometimes if my little one wakes up in the middle of the night I just give her some orajel and her pacifier and she goes right back to sleep.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Is it possible that she is teething? If so, maybe teething tablets will help her be in less pain so that she can rest easier. They are over the counter, all natural. Or talk to your doctor about Infant Tylenol drops for pain/discomfort. Hope this helps!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• my son does that sum times.. i jus give him a bottle with a lil bit of rice in it before i go to bed and he does good
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 6:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• yeah shes definitely teething. i wasnt sure that she was until a lil tooth popped out the other day. i think the other is coming in too so that makes sense. i do give her solids before bed before her last bottle and i havent noticed a difference. she must just be in pain. i didnt realize that it would interrupt her sleeping but that would definitely explain it! thank all of yall. this was a big help :)
    Sgt.PinksWife

Answer by Sgt.PinksWife at 6:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2009