Who do I occupy this child?

My son is almost 16 months old and all he ever seems to want to do is stuff he's not suppose to, like play on my computer or play with the phone, or dig in my pocketbook. He never wants to play with me, he doesn't seem to like it when I read to him, he doesn't like playing with his toys... I don't know what to do. I get so frustrated with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Put a empty box on your head and run around... Thats what i do and my little loves to play with boxes... Think small.. Give him a play old phone, make him a pocketbook... He just like those things cause thats what grown ups have.. Dont worry mama, you will be fine...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i agree with pp my baby was the same way. But i gave him one of my old phones and and old purse and he loves them. anything with music helps him too
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008