• In the Spotlight:

How do you make a easy cheese cake?

Godslittlegirl

Asked by Godslittlegirl at 4:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I have a really easy recipe that people love and my fam too.

3 packages of cream cheese
    3/4 cup of sugar
    3eggs
    1tsp of vanilla
    2 cups of mini ( semi sweet) choc chips
    2 Tbs of whipping cream
    1 deep dish grahm cracker shell or 2 regular size

Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla beat well. Stir in 1 2/3 cup of the choc chips and pour into crust!!
    You bake at 450 for ten minutes and then without opening the oven door turn it down to 250. Bake 30-40 minutesor just until set. When it cools you place the remaining choc chips in a small bowl with the whipping cream in the microwave for 20-30sec and stir then pour and spread over cheesecake. .
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 5:25 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• rolling on floorput cheese in a cake mix :)

krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I like krazy's answer. lol They do sell box cheesecake mixes, though, if you're looking for really easy. Or you can get cheesecake flavor pudding, mix it according to pie directions, and put it in graham cracker crust. Same thing. As to a from scratch, I don't have a recipe, but I love allrecipes.com. I can always find a good recipe there for anything I want to make.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• LOL at the PP. Too funny...

There's the premade tub full of cheesecake mixture in the refridgerated section at your local food store. I think it's made by Philadelphia. Just throw it on top of a graham cracker pie crust and voila!! Instant!! Or if you wanted individual sizes, you could buy the small cupcake holders in the baking section (not the regular sizes, but the mini ones)...then buy the vanilla wafer cookies. Put the wafer cookie on the bottom of the cupcake holder (that is your "crust"), add the cheesecake filling and then top it with whatever pie filling you like.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 4:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I sometimes put a small chunk of choc. chip cookie dough in bottom of cupcake liner bake 10min and then fill with cheesecake mix.
    wilcoxamanda

Answer by wilcoxamanda at 4:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Take 1/2 cup of sugar, 2 t of vanilla and 1 brick of sour cream and beat with a mixer until blended. Stir in 1 tub of sour cream, them fold in one container of cool whip until fluffy. Put in graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 2 hours. it is the best cheesecake!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008