When did you hit your "nesting" phase of pregnancy?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 4:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine was the day I delivered. I was scheduled to go in and get induced, and when I called the hospital to say I was on the way, they told me I needed to wait, as they didn't have a room available for me. I was at work and was done with everything I needed to do..... So, I cleaned the whole place including the bathroom and everyone there was ready to drive me to hospital themselves, they were so frustrated with me! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I havn't hit true nesting yet, I'm 27 weeks but I've been gathering supplies since day one
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Haven't* opps
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I was hit with it at 31 weeks. That's when they told me I could go any day. I delivered at 32 weeks.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I hit it big time at about 38 weeks with my first (she was born at 39 weeks, 6 days). With the twins I was too tired to do anything, but I felt pressure to order everyone else to get things ready around 34 to 35 weeks (they were born at 37 weeks).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2008