will it be hard when my other baby is born because i have a our month old son

im pregnant again and my baby is our months old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids are 10 months apart...Yes at times it was hard and stressful and at times it still is...but it does get better and "easier" as they grow-up, that mainly has to do with the fact they are a little bit more independent.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Children are a challenge but I think them being close together can be a blessing because they are usually happpy playing together.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 3:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• My first and set of twins are 10 months apart. I found it was a 50/50. I was used to getting up in the middle of the night, making bottles, changing diapers, all that stuff. I spent my days just taking care of babies. But if your relaxed, don't try to get to much stuff done, and don't beat yourself up for the stuff that doesn't get done, you'll be fine. My 4th son came 18 months after the twins. I've been in "baby mode" for 4 years. I can safely say I'm done with babies! lol...

My boys are such good friends, and ALWAYS have someone to play with. I agree, it is a blessing.
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 4:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Our 2 are 19 months apart. They are best friends and fight constantly (2 & almost 4 yrs old). When my dd was born, my ds thought she was the best thing EVER.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 4:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I found out in my first pregnancy at 19 weeks that I was having twins. You just do what you have to. After they get a little older, things definitely get a lot easier. You will be fine. Just make sure to take some time for yourself now and then to keep your sanity. :)
    Tammycakes

Answer by Tammycakes at 6:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2008