Has your husband ever shaved his manly area?

Like just for fun? Mine did it about 2 years ago, He just opened the shower door, and there it was. Just bald. It was hilarious. We both laughed for i don't know how long. I can't remeber what posessed him to do it, but i got such a kick out of it i have been trying to get him to do it again. But he won't he said it itched like hell growing back. I think it was just that you could see everything about it. Even when we were doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• He uses a beard trimmer and keeps his area trimmed almost down to the skin. He likes it that way. I don't see him ever using a razor to do it though.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 4:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• mine always does!
    Anonymous

• Back when my DH and I were first married (19yrs ago) he had too much to drink and he took a razor and shaving cream and shaved it all bald. LOL He was absolutely miserable for the next 2 weeks and swore to never do that again. He hasn't...thank God!

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• well being shaved is not so bad you enjoy intimacy more
    Anonymous

• OMgosh yes and he had no idea how or what ..*laughs* we called him fire valley for a couple days he had razor burn so bad....now he knows how and takes care of things properly and without "fire valley" problems.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My husband hasnt and would refuse to, but my ex did and said it was miserable!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I love it! just say no to hair as dental floss if you know what i mean. Hey why not we shave for them.
    joce79

Answer by joce79 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• mine did once, he said since he likes me shaved, he'll do it too, just to be fair
    he looked funny as hell!!!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 4:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Mine usually does when he's not being lazy, it's SO much better that way!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Shaved is the best!
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 4:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2008